How to make "Sweet green bean gruel"
- 50 - 100gr of green bean
- 250ml water.
- 100ml coconut milk.
- 3 teaspoons tapioca.
- 100 - 200gr sugar.
- A bit of salt.
- 1/3 teaspoon vanilla.
- Green bean: clean and soak in warm water about 1 hour.
- Tapioca: soak in 200ml water.
- Cook green bean with fresh water and a bit of salt about 30-40 minutes until it's quite tender.
- And then, add suger, tapioca, coconut milk . Simmer until tapioca, green bean are tender. It's about 5 minutes.
- Last, add vanilla. When it's just boiled, turn off the heat immediately.
Taste is good when eat Sweet green bean gruel with ice!
Hope the taste is good for you!